Monday, February 13, 2017

First meeting

When I saw you

In that shabby day and narrowed nights, I found a man with a spark in his eyes.

That tremendous look and the notorious smile, dug my heart and sow the seed of love.

I forget the world and lost my heart, with your ignorance I filled up.

You are unknown for me and I am unknown to you, But I felt that from always I know you.

Then I was checking the doors and balcony too, till your friends with you walk in there too.

You know, I feel shy whenever I look at you, and the days passed by in the same manner too.

One day I found, that you know i look at you, i felt it a miracle i am passing through.

I gave treat to my friends and colleague, in that happiness that i just gain.

I want to meet you, then that evening came, you followed me to next street then.

It was too hard like two packs of vodka. Lastly you are in front of me my totta.

I was shivering when you asked my name, but get shocked as my name is a part of your name.

Hours went on and its late night 11:00 P.M. ,till date  i don't know how that happen?

From that day to today you are always besides me, which decreases the fear's around me.

I never feel this ever before, rest some other day and till that I love you more and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home